General FAQs
Are passouts available?

No passouts will be issued unless otherwise advised. Please make sure you have everything you need from the car/bus before entering the gates. Once you have left the venue you will not be allowed re-entry.

Will the program times or artists be likely to change?

Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.

Is camping available/can I stay in my campervan/caravan on-site?

No, the wineries are private property - please contact the local visitor centres for accommodation providers and camping options.

What are prohibited items?
  • Folding, portable, deck/camping chairs - all chairs are prohibited.
  • Alcohol & non-alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks (the only exception is sealed plastic bottled water). Rolling Green is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.
  • Hard-sided containers such as Eskys.
  • Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars or any other containers or items made of glass.
  • Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
  • Aerosols.
  • Sunshades, tents and tables.
  • Umbrellas, even if it's raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
  • Professional cameras (including SLR's and any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment.
  • Pets (other than guide dogs).
  • Illicit substances.
  • Dangerous or inappropriate goods (e.g. weapons, fireworks).
  • Beanbags and inflatable chairs/couches.

Please be aware that there will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.

Roundhouse Entertainment does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.

Can I volunteer at your events?

Sorry, we are not taking applications for volunteers at this stage.

Can I bring the kids?

Rolling Green is a licensed all-ages concert that is recommended for patrons aged 15 years and over. The Rolling Green experience includes noise and crowds that may not be suitable for young children or infants. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. You may be refused entry if we believe you are under 18 and you are attending without a parent or guardian. Everyone attending the concert must have a (full price) ticket - there are no children/concession tickets.

Rolling Green strongly recommends that you do not attend the show with an infant. Please note: there is no shade or protection from the sun or rain.

Where can I park?

Parking is available at every event. There will be signage up as you approach the venue and parking attendants to direct you. A gold coin donation to the parking volunteers is greatly appreciated.

What if it rains?

If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.

Can I bring my own alcohol?

No - Rolling Green is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.

I have a food van/business - can I apply to be a vendor at your events?

Rochford Wines and Bimbadgen Winery manage the food outlets so please contact them directly for more information.

Can I smoke?

Only in the designated Smoking Areas which are sign posted at every venue.
Please note: WA venues are non-smoking.

What transport is available to the shows?


Hunter Valley - NSW

Rover Coaches - local accommodation shuttles, buses and coaches from various areas.
Ph: (02) 4990 1699 or rovercoaches.com.au

Yarra Valley - VIC

Melbourne on the Move - buses and coaches from various areas.
Ph: 1300 55 86 86 or melbourneonthemove.com.au

Yarra Valley Winery Tours - local accommodation shuttles.

Ph: 1300 496 766 or yarravalleywinerytours.com.au

If you are organising a private bus, please email us (info@rollinggreen.com.au) the week prior to the event and we will email you a bus parking pass.

What can I bring to Rolling Green?
  • Rug for the General Admission area (no chairs allowed) - whilst picnic blankets/rugs are allowed, they cannot be used to reserve large spaces of GA area. Once the venue is full it is possible that other patrons will stand on your rug.
  • Sealed plastic bottled water. You may also bring an empty water bottle to refill once inside the venue - free tap water is available on site.
  • Food in soft-sided containers or cooler bags (no hard-sided containers such as Eskys allowed). There is also a selection of food available for purchase - cash only.
  • Rolling Green sites are in wineries, which have some sloped and uneven areas. Wear sensible footwear/gumboots for wet weather.
  • Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
  • Please bring proof of age photo ID as it will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
Are there facilities for disabled people?

Yes. Disabled toilets, parking and viewing areas are available at all venues. Just look out for the signs to disabled parking upon arrival, they will be sign-posted. Please Note: Rolling Green shows are held at wineries. Therefore, there are some sloped and uneven areas.

Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment?

Professional cameras and video and recording equipment are not allowed.

Generally, cameras with powerful zoom lenses or detachable lenses in a carry case are not allowed. We can't judge that beforehand. It's up to security staff on the day, and debate will not be entered into. Unauthorized or prohibited photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.

Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through: info@rollinggreen.com.au

Is First Aid available?

Yes. Please ask Security, Event staff or First Aid officers for help. There will be a first aid service attending every event. Please consider others as well as your own safety. If someone is in need of medical attention please let Security, Event staff or First Aid know so they can help.

Where is Lost Property?

If you find or lose something please go to the merchandise shop. After the event, any lost property will be left at the winery cellar door, or at the Cloakroom for shows in WA.

Ticketing FAQs
Do you accept companion card bookings?

Yes. Please contact Ticketmaster on 136 100 and have your companion card ready as you will need to quote your companion card number. Only the person whose photograph and name appear on the card can use the Companion Card.

Are Dining Packages available?

Yes, Dining Packages are available at both venues:

Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
The all-inclusive music experience! Dine in Rochford Isabella's Restaurant, overlooking the green, you will be served an appetizer with a two course dinner, matched with our award-winning wines. For the musical entertainment you have access to the General Admission area.

The all-inclusive music experience! Dine in Rochford Isabella's Restaurant, overlooking the green, you will be served an appetizer with a two course dinner, matched with our award-winning wines. For the musical entertainment you have access to the Front General Admission area.

Bimbadgen Winery, Hunter Valley
Enjoy a grazing menu within The Gazebo, with a selection of antipasto items followed by 2 hour dinner service featuring a carvery buffet. Exclusive use of The Gazebo, access to the Front General Admission area, 3 hour beverage package (serving Bimbadgen wines and soft drinks).

Can lost tickets be replaced?

No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. While obviously we sympathise with you if you lose your ticket, we are unable to re-issue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.

My tickets say "GENADM" but have a row and seat number on them - what does this mean?

The reason a row and seat number appear on your ticket is so Ticketmaster can track the tickets that have been allocated for any specific event.
This information does not mean you have a reserved seat for your event.

What is the 'Green Room'?

You can upgrade your event ticket to include the Green Room. This includes food served for two hours, private cash bar, toilets and a relaxed area to hang out with friends. There is casual seating set up in this area. Access to the Green Room is not transferable and availability is limited. Everyone entering the Green Room must have a valid upgrade, including children. The option to purchase the upgrade will come up during the purchasing process on the Ticketmaster website. If you have already purchased your event ticket and would like to buy the upgrade, please contact Ticketmaster on 136 100.

Can I get a Refund or Exchange?

Unless the event you have purchased a ticket for has been cancelled or rescheduled, or there are legal requirements that provide otherwise (including those of the Australian Consumer Law), tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.

If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered an equivalent ticket at the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or an event is cancelled entirely, you are entitled to a refund of the face value of the tickets and the per-ticket booking fee. However, once an event has taken place there is generally no right to a refund or exchange. Please contact us for exact instructions if an event is cancelled or rescheduled.

How much are tickets?

For The Black Keys concerts ticket prices are:

Front General Admission (standing) - $150.00*
General Admission (BYO rug) - $105.00*

*Additional booking, transaction fees and credit/debit card processing fees may apply.

My tickets haven't arrived/I'm having trouble printing my tickets, HELP!?

If you are having trouble printing your 'print-at-home' tickets or your tickets haven't arrived in the mail please contact the Ticketmaster Contact Centre on 136 100.

If you have purchased your tickets through Rover Coaches or Rochford Wines please contact them directly. Please note: Front General Admission and Green Room are not available as 'print-at-home' tickets.

Is there a limit on how many tickets I can buy?

Yes, the ticket limits are 4 per transaction for pre-sales and 10 per transaction once on sale to the general public

Where do I book tickets?

Our main booking agent is Ticketmaster. You can book with Ticketmaster for all shows via ticketmaster.com.au or 136 100 (please note: phone bookings are not available during pre-sales unless you are making a companion card booking).

Will tickets be available at the gate?

Tickets may be available at the gate, call the venue on the day to check that the show has not sold out.

What types of tickets can I buy?

There are two main event tickets for Rolling Green:

  • Front General Admission - this ticket allows patrons into a fenced area directly in front of the stage. This is standing room only. There are NO seats provided in this area, all chairs are prohibited in this section. This is an unreserved area that is accessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Front General Admission patrons will be allocated a wristband at the event. Lost or tampered wristbands will not be replaced and cannot be transferred.
  • General Admission - the General Admission area is located behind the Front General Admission area. This is an unreserved area that is accessed on a first-come, first-served basis. BYO rug. No deck chairs allowed.