No passouts will be issued unless otherwise advised. Please make sure you have everything you need from the car/bus before entering the gates. Once you have left the venue you will not be allowed re-entry.
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
No, the wineries are private property - please contact the local visitor centres for accommodation providers and camping options.
Sorry, we are not taking applications for volunteers at this stage.
- Folding, portable, deck/camping chairs - all chairs are prohibited.
- Alcohol & non-alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks (the only exception is sealed plastic bottled water). Rolling Green is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.
- Hard-sided containers such as Eskys.
- Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Sunshades, tents and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if it's raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- Professional cameras (including SLR's and any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment.
- Pets (other than guide dogs).
- Illicit substances.
- Dangerous or inappropriate goods (e.g. weapons, fireworks).
- Beanbags and inflatable chairs/couches.
Please be aware that there will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Roundhouse Entertainment does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Rolling Green is a licensed all-ages concert that is recommended for patrons aged 15 years and over. The Rolling Green experience includes noise and crowds that may not be suitable for young children or infants. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. You may be refused entry if we believe you are under 18 and you are attending without a parent or guardian. Everyone attending the concert must have a (full price) ticket - there are no children/concession tickets.
Rolling Green strongly recommends that you do not attend the show with an infant. Please note: there is no shade or protection from the sun or rain.
Parking is available at every event. There will be signage up as you approach the venue and parking attendants to direct you. A gold coin donation to the parking volunteers is greatly appreciated.
If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
No - Rolling Green is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.
Only in the designated Smoking Areas which are sign posted at every venue.
Please note: WA venues are non-smoking.
Rochford Wines and Bimbadgen Winery manage the food outlets so please contact them directly for more information.
LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME - GET THE BUS.
Hunter Valley - NSW
Rover Coaches - local accommodation shuttles, buses and coaches from various areas.
Ph: (02) 4990 1699 or rovercoaches.com.au
Yarra Valley - VIC
Melbourne on the Move - buses and coaches from various areas.
Ph: 1300 55 86 86 or melbourneonthemove.com.au
Yarra Valley Winery Tours - local accommodation shuttles.
Ph: 1300 496 766 or yarravalleywinerytours.com.au
If you are organising a private bus, please email us (email@example.com) the week prior to the event and we will email you a bus parking pass.
Professional cameras and video and recording equipment are not allowed.
Generally, cameras with powerful zoom lenses or detachable lenses in a carry case are not allowed. We can't judge that beforehand. It's up to security staff on the day, and debate will not be entered into. Unauthorized or prohibited photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. Disabled toilets, parking and viewing areas are available at all venues. Just look out for the signs to disabled parking upon arrival, they will be sign-posted. Please Note: Rolling Green shows are held at wineries. Therefore, there are some sloped and uneven areas.
- Rug for the General Admission area (no chairs allowed) - whilst picnic blankets/rugs are allowed, they cannot be used to reserve large spaces of GA area. Once the venue is full it is possible that other patrons will stand on your rug.
- Sealed plastic bottled water. You may also bring an empty water bottle to refill once inside the venue - free tap water is available on site.
- Food in soft-sided containers or cooler bags (no hard-sided containers such as Eskys allowed). There is also a selection of food available for purchase - cash only.
- Rolling Green sites are in wineries, which have some sloped and uneven areas. Wear sensible footwear/gumboots for wet weather.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
- Please bring proof of age photo ID as it will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
No, cash only.
Yes. Please ask Security, Event staff or First Aid officers for help. There will be a first aid service attending every event. Please consider others as well as your own safety. If someone is in need of medical attention please let Security, Event staff or First Aid know so they can help.
If you find or lose something please go to the merchandise shop. After the event, any lost property will be left at the winery cellar door, or at the Cloakroom for shows in WA.